Description & Documents
Able to withstand a weight capacity of 1000 pounds, this heavy-duty bariatric steel commode by Drive Medical is designed with the extra space and comfort you need. Featuring a deeper and wider padded seat as well as padded arms this commode is great for everyday use. The armrests provide a comfortable place to rest on when sitting and indicate a safe place to grab, making sitting and standing easier. For consumers using a wheelchair the tool free drop arms makes lateral transfer to and from this commode easy and safe. The white powder coated steel construction provides strength, and comes complete with an extra-large commode bucket that can be removed from behind.
- Easy-to-release drop-arm mechanism allows for safe lateral transfer to and from commode
- Extra-large opening in toilet seat, 8 1/2" x 12"
- Durable heavy-duty, powder coated steel construction tubing is sturdy and easy to maintain
- Padded armrests provide comfort and support
- Comes complete with extra-large commode bucket and cover that removes from behind
- Outside Legs Width: 40"; Seat Depth: 21"; Seat Width: 36"; Seat to Floor Height: 18.5"; Width Between Arms: 36.5"
- Weight Capacity: 1000 lbs
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Brand Name: Drive Medical
|Frame Material: Steel
||Maximum Width Between Arms: 36.5
|Overall Depth: 23 inch
||Overall Height: 25 inch
|Overall Weight: 49 pound
||Overall Width: 40 inch
|Product Type: Commode Seat
||Weight Capacity: 1000 pound
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 2/12/2016 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.