Drive Medical Bariatric Drop-Arm Bedside Commode Seat
Model Number: 11138-1
Variation: White with Black
Everyday Low Price: $576.59
11% Mail-In Rebate: $63.42
Your Final Price: $513.17
after Mail-In Rebate
*The displayed final price is your price today after mail-in rebate and is subject to
the terms and time frame of the rebate. Rebate is in the form of a merchandise credit
check which may only be redeemed in store.
Description & Documents
Able to withstand a weight capacity of 850 pounds, this heavy-duty bariatric steel commode by Drive Medical is designed with the extra space and comfort you need. Featuring a deeper and wider padded seat as well as padded arms and backrest, this commode is great for everyday use. The armrests provide a comfortable place to rest on when sitting and indicate a safe place to grab, making sitting and standing easier. For consumers using a wheelchair the tool-free drop arms makes lateral transfer to and from this commode easy and safe. The white powder-coated steel construction provides strength and comes complete with an extra-large commode bucket that can be removed from behind.
- Easy-to-release drop arm mechanism allows for safe lateral transfer to and from commode
- 850 lb. weight capacity
- Extra-large opening in toilet seat, 8-1/2" x 12"
- Durable heavy-duty, powder-coated steel construction tubing is sturdy and easy to maintain
- Extra-large, padded, deep seat provides comfort
- Padded armrests and backrest provide comfort and support
- Comes complete with extra-large commode bucket and cover that removes from behind
- Outside legs width: 28.5"; seat depth: 20.75"; seat width: 24"; seat to floor height: 18.75"; width between arms: 26"
- Weight capacity of 850 lbs.
- Limited lifetime warranty
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 10/6/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.