Drive Medical Bariatric Drop Arm Bedside Commode Seat
Model Number: 11138-1
Variation: White with Black
Everyday Low Price: $576.59
11% Mail-In Rebate: $63.42
Your Final Price: $513.17
after Mail-In Rebate
* The displayed price after rebate shows your estimated product price after rebate.
Rebate is in the form of a merchandise credit check which may only be redeemed
in store. Some exclusions apply.
Learn More >
Description & Documents
Able to withstand a weight capacity of 850 pounds, this heavy-duty bariatric steel commode by Drive Medical is designed with the extra space and comfort you need. Featuring a deeper and wider padded seat as well as padded arms and backrest this commode is great for everyday use. The armrests provide a comfortable place to rest on when sitting and indicate a safe place to grab, making sitting and standing easier. For consumers using a wheelchair the tool free drop arms makes lateral transfer to and from this commode easy and safe. The white powder coated steel construction provides strength, and comes complete with an extra-large commode bucket that can be removed from behind.
- 850 pounds Weight Capacity
- Extra Large opening in toilet seat, 8.5" x 12"
- Durable heavy duty, powder coated steel construction tubing is sturdy and easy to maintain
- Easy-to-release drop arm mechanism allows for safe lateral transfer to and from commode
- Extra large, padded, deep seat provides comfort
- Padded armrests and backrest provide comfort and support
- Comes complete with extra large commode bucket and cover that removes from behind.
- Width (between arms): 25.5"; Outside Width: 27.5"; Seat (Width): 24"; Seat (Depth): 21"; Height: 18.5"
- Weight Capacity: 850 lbs
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 3/28/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.