Description & Documents
Drive Medical has manufactured this elevated toilet seat with you in mind. The tool-free removable padded arms allows this product to be used in a wide range or different bathroom configurations, and makes storage of this item easy. The heavy-duty molded plastic construction ensures adequate strength and durability. A clamping mechanism locks safely and securely onto your toilet to prevent shifting of the seat while transferring to and from this product. The elevated seat and padded arms will help individuals who need a boost sitting down or standing up from the toilet. For consumers using a wheelchair, tool-free removable arms allow for easy transfer to and from the raised toilet seat.
- Designed for individuals who have difficulty sitting down or getting up from the toilet
- Adds 5" to height of toilet seat
- Tool-free arms can be removed or added
- Arm sleeves and receivers are made of metal
- Heavy-duty molded plastic construction
- Standard locking mechanism ensures safety
- Lightweight and portable
- Easily attaches to toilet bowl
- Seat depth: 16.5"; seat width: 15"; width between arms: 18.5"
- Weight capacity of 300 lbs.
- Limited lifetime warranty
Brand Name: Drive Medical
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 11/24/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.