Drive Medical Folding Lightweight Cane with Sling Style Seat
Model Number: rtl10360
Variation: Bronze with Black
Everyday Low Price: $40.59
11% Mail-In Rebate: $4.46
Your Final Price: $36.13
after Mail-In Rebate
* The displayed price after rebate shows your estimated product price after rebate.
Rebate is in the form of a merchandise credit check which may only be redeemed
in store. Some exclusions apply.
Learn More >
Description & Documents
This deluxe folding aluminum seat cane by Drive Medical features convenience right out of the box. Ideal for individuals on the go this cane can be used as a resting seat or traditional walking cane. The sling material provides a comfortable seat for resting when opened. When closed this cane increases mobility and ensures maximum safety and security. Strong aluminum bronze construction and four sturdy legs with vinyl contoured tips can support a weight capacity of 250 pounds. The 15" x 6" nylon sling seat sits 22" from the floor when open, while the cane stands 34" tall when closed and weighs just 2.4 pounds. Foam grip handles on both arms provide additional comfort.
- Provides a comfortable seat to rest on when you open, and a sturdy quad cane when closed
- Strong aluminum bronze construction
- Four sturdy legs with vinyl contoured tips
- Sling seat easily folds for convenient transport and storage
- Nylon sling bench, 15" x 6"
- Foam grip handles
- 34" tall when closed
- Seat to floor height: 22".
- Handle Height: 34"; Seat to floor height: 22"; Sling Seat: 15" x 6"; Material: Aluminum
- Weight Capacity: 250 lbs
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime on Frame; 6 Month Limited on Sling
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 1/27/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.