Drive Medical Adult Walking Crutches with Underarm Pad and Handgrip
Model Number: rtl10400
Description & Documents
Lighter than wood, this walking crutch by Drive Medical provides stability and durability. Each crutch is manufactured with a double extruded center tube to ensure additional strength on weight-bearing areas. Extra thick (latex free) underarm pads and hand grips provide maximum comfort when in use. Tool free push-button adjustment allows the height of the underarm pad to be easily adjusted in 1" increments. Hand grips adjust separately without tools to ensure a proper fit.
- Lighter than wood, the standard aluminum crutch provides stability and durability
- Double extruded center tube provides additional strength to weight-bearing areas
- Push-pin adjustment makes it easy to adjust crutch height in 1" increments
- Non-skid, jumbo size vinyl contoured tips provide excellent traction
- Easy wing nut adjustments for hand grips
- Comfortable, durable underarm pad and hand grip.
- Underarm Height: 45"-53"; User Height: 5'2"-5'10"
- Weight Capacity: 350 lbs
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime