Description & Documents
The Adjustable Height Home Bed Assist Handle from Drive Medical provides assistance for getting into and out of your home-style bed. You won't have to worry about the fit since the handle attaches to either side of the bed. It simply slides underneath the mattress and includes an added feature on the base bar, "no-slip foam" that helps hold the bar in place. The removable handle is part of an all-steel, chrome-plated construction that is strong, solid and easy to clean. The unit arrives in three pieces and can be assembled quickly and tool-free, and it also can be adjusted flat for easier storage.
- Simple to use; the handle slides underneath the mattress to provide a safe and secure grip to assist getting into and out of bed
- Base board has a layer of No-Slip foam for increased stability
- Can be used on either side of the bed
- Handle is removable
- Easy, quick, tool-free assembly
- Comes in three pieces
- All steel construction with a white finish is easy to clean
- Folds flat for easy storage and portability
- Rail depth: 32.75"; rail height: 13.5"-16.5"; rail width: 19.75"
- Weight capacity of 250 lbs.
- Limited lifetime warranty
Brand Name: Drive Medical
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 11/27/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.