Description & Documents
The home bed assist rail by Drive Medical provides patients with assistance getting into and out of the bed. This model features a safety strap you wrap around the mattress or box spring to ensure a safe and secure fit. The extra long strap fits single, twin, double, queen or even king-sized beds. The removable powder-coated steel handle includes a "mid bar," which creates a reliable grip at any height and can be detached when not in use. The product arrives in two pieces and requires simple, quick tool-free assembly (also available with bed board).
- Made of powder-coated steel for long life and easy cleaning
- Assistance for getting in and out of bed; can be used on either side of the bed
- Removable handle
- Easy, quick, no tool assembly; comes in two pieces
- Safety strap wraps around mattress or box spring to ensure a secure fit
- Special extra-long safety strap enables user to be in a single-, twin-, double-, queen- or king-size bed
- Handle with multiple crossbars creates easy grip for any height use
- Rail depth: 21.5"; rail height: 20.75"; rail width: 11.5"
- Weight capacity of 250 lbs.
- Limited lifetime warranty
Brand Name: Drive Medical
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 11/26/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.