Drive Medical Home Bed Assist Rail
Model Number: 15064
Description & Documents
The home bed assist rail by Drive Medical provides patients with assistance getting into and out of the bed. This model features a safety strap you wrap around the mattress or box spring to ensure a safe and secure fit. The extra long strap fits single, twin, double, queen, or even king-sized beds. The removable power-coated steel handle includes a "mid bar," which creates a reliable grip at any height, and can be detached when not in use. The product arrives in two pieces and requires simply, quick tool-free assembly (Also available with bed board).
- Assistance for getting in and out of bed; Can be used on either side of the bed
- Tri fold bed board for easy portability and storage
- Removable handle
- Easy, quick, no tool assembly
- Comes in 2 pieces
- Simply slides under the mattress for extra firm support
- Removable powder coated steel handle enables user to remove when not in use
- Handle with the "Mid Bar", creates grip for any height use.
- Rail (Width): 11.5"; Rail (Height): 20.75"; Rail (Depth): 21.5"
- Weight Capacity: 250 lbs
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/19/2014 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.