Description & Documents
Enormous value, dependability and quality, the Non-Tilt Over-Bed Table from Drive Medical represents everything you want in a traditional and sturdy mobile bed table. You'll fully appreciate the enormous support and utility this table offers your daily life.The table rises and lowers easily, requiring the slightest of upward pressure, making it user friendly for all ages and needs. The swivel casters make it extremely lightweight and comfortable to move from one position, or room to the next. The laminated surface is textured, making it difficult for items to slide off your table, and once your desired height is reached, the tabletop locks firmly and safely into place. If you seek stability, safety and value, the traditionally designed Non-Tilt Over-Bed Table from Drive Medical is the ideal solution you've been searching for. Go ahead...experience the Drive difference now!
- Tabletop can be raised or lowered in infinite positions between 28"- 45"
- H-style base provides security and stability
- Tabletop can be raised with slightest upward pressure and locks securely when height adjustment handle is released
- For proper assembly, do not remove screw below collar on base shaft until completely assembled
- 2" swivel casters allow for easy maneuverability
- Base depth: 15.5"; base width: 26.5"; tabletop depth: 15"; tabletop height: 28"-45"; tabletop width: 30"
- Weight capacity of 40 lbs.
- Limited lifetime warranty
Brand Name: Drive Medical
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 11/25/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.