Description & Documents
The BUR-CAM Fan-Air System is an ideal product to remove excess moisture from your home's lower levels by expelling the damp air and drawing the drier air down from the upper levels into the lower levels.
- Basement dehumidifier and air extractor
- No water to empty. No drain hose required.
- Accurate to + or - 1% relative humidity
- 200 to 210CFM at high speed and 60 CFM at low speed
- Reduces heating and air conditioning costs by circulating the air from upper level to basement
- Easy to install, complete with instruction manual and hardware
- 115 Volt, 3 prong cord
- Energy Consumption 47 Watts
- Frequency 60 Hz
- Noise Level 53.50 dB
- Serviceable Area Capacity : 2400 sq. feet per unit
Brand Name: Bur-Cam
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Product Type: Dehumidifier
|Number of Speeds: 2
||Overall Width: 9 inch
|Overall Depth: 9 inch
||Overall Height: 57 inch
|Decibel Rating: 42
||Voltage: 115 volt
|Amperage: 2 ampere
||Listing Agency Standards: cCSAus-listed
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 2/8/2016 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.