Description & Documents
The Suncourt Radon Mitigation Fan Kit is ideal for sub-slab depressurization. The kit includes the 4" input/output fan, 2 white 4" to 4" rubber couplers and optional mounting hardware. The thermal plastic housing is resistant to UV rays and has been epoxy sealed for a watertight performance. It is ETL listed for continuous use and indoor/outdoor operation.
- Sub-slab depressurization is a recommended solution to reduce radon levels in homes
- High efficiency impeller creates the negative pressure needed for sub-slab depressurization
- 132 CFM @ 0.5" WC
- Class F motor has automatic thermal reset for overload protection
- Anti-Vibration PVC couplers (4" to 4") are included and connect fan to 4" Schedule 40 PVC
- Housing is sealed for performance and durability for indoor or outdoor installation
- Housing is UV resistant, suitable for indoor or outdoor installation
Dimensions: 200 CFM
Brand Name: Suncourt
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 2/5/2016 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.