Description & Documents
Air King Commercial Grade Oscillating Table Fans are ideal for use in offices, hospitals, schools and any other area where quiet operation is desirable. Model 3151G is a 16-Inch Oscillating Table Fan (GSA). The motor is 3-speed, 1/20 HP, 120V, 1 phase, permanently lubricated with a permanent split capacitor. Controls are a 3-speed rotary switch. The power cord is a white, 7-foot, 3 conductor SPT type. Metal front grill with impact resistant plastic rear grill and chemical resistant polypropylene blade. Oscillation is 90 degrees and can be locked in non-oscillating position. CFM 1710, 1500, 1330 (High, Medium, Low) RPM 1545, 1394, 1244 (High, Medium, Low) Amps 0.7, 0.5, 0.5 (High, Medium, Low) Watts 77, 65, 57 (High, Medium, Low). ETL and OSHA compliant. Tested accordance with AMCA standard 230.99. Product Dimensions: 10.75-Inches Long-by-18-Inches Wide-by-24.38-Inches High. Weight: 11-Pounds. Air King offers a full line of industrial grade and commercial grade air circulating fan solutions to meet almost any need you might have. Whether your need is in industrial settings such as manufacturing plants and warehouses or more commercial setting such as offices, schools or hospitals - Air King has the perfect solution for you. Powerful motors that last for years and years are what Air King's Air Circulators have come to been know as and we are not stopping now.
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
- Up to 1392 CFM
- 3-speed, 1/20 HP, 120V, 1 phase, permanently lubricated, permanent split capacitor motor
- Constructed of metal front grill with impact resistant plastic rear grill and chemical resistant polypropylene blade
- 3 speed rotary switch and white, 7-foot, 3-conductor, SPT type power cord
- 90 degree oscillation or can be locked in non-oscillating position
- ETL and OSHA compliant. Tested in accordance with AMCA standard 230.99. GSA Approved