Create custom cement shapes to replace worn-out firebrick or fill large holes or cracks in masonry fireboxes with Castable Refractory Cement
- Castable refractory cement
- Ideal for casting into custom shapes
- Use to replace worn-out firebrick
- Dry material that mixes with water
- Chemically sets and dries rock hard
- Can be cast in irregualr shapes
- Fill large holes/cracks in masonry fireboxes
- Can be used as a solid stone bed
- May be used in outdoor fire pits
- 12.5 lbs. casts a block 12"x12"x1-1/4"
- Light brown when cured
Brand Name: MEECO'S Red Devil
MSDS Document: 109302_001.pdf
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/6/2013 at 5:00am CT. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.