Furnace Cement and Fireplace Mortar 10.3 oz. - Black
Model Number: 120
Menards® SKU: 6384316
Description & Documents
Furnace Cement and Fireplace Mortar (black colored) is a multi-purpose cement for bonding and sealing both masonry and metals with working temperatures up to 2000°F. It's pre-mixed, ready-to-use high temperature silicate and is designed for patching or repairing cracked or chipped firebrick and mortar. It's also effective in re-setting and cementing furnaces, stoves, chimney collars, boilers and duct work.
- A multi-purpose cement for conding and sealing both masonry and metals.
- Designed for patching or repairing cracked or chipped firebrick and mortar.
- Also effective in re-setting and cementing furnaces, stoves, chimney collars, boilers and duct work.
- Pre-mixed, ready-to-use, high temperature silicate.
- Working temperatures up to 2000°.
- 10.3 oz. Cartridge. Also available in larger sizes up to 1/2 gallon.
- Black colored cement
Dimensions: 10.3 oz. Cartridge
Shipping Dimensions: 11.0 x 2.0 x 2.0
Shipping Weight: 1.5 lbs
Brand Name: MEECO'S Red Devil
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 11/20/2014 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.