Furnace Cement & Fireplace Mortar 1 Pint - Gray
Model Number: 1353
Menards® SKU: 6384330
Description & Documents
Furnace Cement and Fireplace Mortar (gray colored) is a multi-purpose cement for bonding and sealing both masonry and metals with working temperatures up to 2000°F. It's pre-mixed, ready-to-use high temperature silicate and is designed for patching or repairing cracked or chipped firebrick and mortar. It's also effective in re-setting and cementing furnaces, stoves, chimney collars, boilers and duct work.
- A multi-purpose cement for conding and sealing both masonry and metals.
- Designed for patching or repairing cracked or chipped firebrick and mortar.
- Also effective in re-setting and cementing furnaces, stoves, chimney collars, boilers and duct work.
- Pre-mixed, ready-to-use, high temperature silicate.
- Working temperatures up to 2000°.
- Also available in larger sizes up to 1/2 gallon and a 10.3 oz. cartridge.
- Gray colored cement
Dimensions: 1 Pint
Shipping Dimensions: 4.25 x 3.75 x 3.75
Shipping Weight: 2.2 lbs
Brand Name: MEECO'S Red Devil
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.