Refractory Cement is an ideal high-heat sealant for masonry-to masonry joints less than 1/4" thick, color buff
- For setting, coating, repairing firebrick
- Fiber-reinforced, high temp silicate mortar
- Use as mortar between firebricks in fireboxes
- Withstands temperatures up to 3000° F
- Ideal high-heat sealant on masonry-to-masonry
- for joints less than 1/4" thick
- Color Buff
- 1/2 gallon
Ship Dim: 6.7 x 6.4 x 6.4
Shipping Weight: 9.7 lbs
Brand Name: MEECO'S Red Devil
MSDS Document: 109301_001.pdf
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/12/2013 at 5:00am CT. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.