This 40 - 60 lb expandable hopper has a potential burn time of 11-40 hours. It features 10,500-42,000 BTUs, a 265 CFM circulation fan, a 1-piece firebrick and a 3 pc window. The sizeable viewing area allows you to enjoy the ambiance of your pellet stove plus the built-in air wash helps keep the window clean for viewing enjoyment. It can be used to convert an existing fireplace or as a built-in unit (EPA approved).
- Includes: electric igniter, side-mounted draft control and an AcuTron thermostat ready control c/w 4 heat settings and 5 fan speeds
- Burns up to 40 hours
- Heats up to 2000 sq ft
- Includes small 3 pc shroud to cover openings up to 40.5" x 30.5"
- Requires 3" or 4" HI-Temp stainless steel liner for inserts. Pellet venting if built-in
- EPA approved. C02 neutral and environmentally responsible
- Includes 1 pc stainless steel log set
- Convert any existing fireplace into an efficient, environmentally friendly supplement heater
Dimensions: Insert Size: 26.5"W x 17"D x 21"H
Ship Dim: 30.0 x 29.0 x 28.0
Shipping Weight: 181.0 lbs
Technical Specifications: view PDF file
Installation Instructions: view PDF file
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/9/2013 at 5:00am CT. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.