Description & Documents
Seals and prevents leaks in ferrous and non-ferrous hydronic systems: baseboard, radiant, fin tube, mains, risers, convectors, fan/coil units, chillers, pavement de-icing systems and boilers.
- Works fast and does not clog vents, valves, pneumatic tanks, circulator impellers, coils or controls
- It will not in any way impede the normal operation of a system or affect its design parameters and will not form sludge or precipitates
- Equally effective on steel, cast iron or copper
- Add to old or new installations for leak protection and moving part wear prevention
- Compatible with Hercules Cryo-Tek or other types of propylene glycol-based anti-freeze products, chemical additives and boiler treatment compounds
- Will not harm rubber or plastic components
Dimensions: 12 oz.
Brand Name: Hercules
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Product Type: HVAC Cleaners & Chemicals
||Container Size: 12 oz.
|Overall Depth: 2.5 inches
||Overall Height: 7.75 inches
|Weight: 1 Lb.
||Special Features: Fast and efficiently seals and prevents leaks, Combines sealant, stop-leak and lubricant in "one-shot" application, Silicone formulation lubricant, Eliminates risk of small leaks becoming larger and for new and old installations, Safe to use in systems with plastic or rubber components, Does not clog automatic vents, zone valves, pneumatic tanks, circulator impellers or hot water coils, Will not impede normal operation of a system, Will not affect its design parameters, Will not form sludge or precipitates, Compatible with Cryo-Tek Anti-freeze
|For Use With: Ferrous hydronic systems, Non-ferrous hydronic systems, Baseboards, Radiant, Fin tube, Mains, Risers and cconvectors, Fan/coil units, Pavement de-icing systems, Boilers
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 2/5/2016 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.