Description & Documents
Freeze protection for aluminum closed-loop hydronic heating and cooling systems in an anti-freeze solution using a 60% virgin (not recycled) propylene glycol with triple protection corrosion inhibitor in a pre-mixed, ready-to-use formulation.
- 60% virgin propylene glycol with Hercules Triple Protection inhibitor package, pre-mixed with water, in a ready-to-use formulation (pink liquid)
- Use in boilers with aluminum heat exchangers
- Use in systems fabricated with aluminum, PEX and rubber piping, fittings, seals and other parts
- 94 to 98 Percent efficient heat transfer solution in most application dilutions
- Lower freeze point and higher boiling point than water
- Non-flammable, odorless, non-toxid and non-irritating
- High purity Triple Protection additives stabilies pH
- Prevents acid corrosion, chealates hard water minerals and inhibits formation of scale and sediment
Dimensions: 5 Gallon Pail
Brand Name: Hercules
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Compatible Surface: Aluminum
||Container Size: 5 Gallon
|For Use With: Aluminum heat exchange boilers, Elastomeric radiant tubing, PEX
||Overall Depth: 12 inches
|Overall Height: 15 inches
||Package Quantity: 1
|Product Type: Freeze Protection
||Special Features: Protects pipe from freezing and bursting, 60 percent virgin propylene glycol, Special formula for aluminum heat exchange boilers, Use in systems fabricated with aluminum, PEX and rubber piping, fittings, seals, etc., 94 to 98 Percent efficient heat transfer solution in most application dilutions, Lower freeze point and higher boiling point than water, Non-flammable, odorless, non-toxid and non-irritating, High purity Triple Protection additives stabilies pH, Prevents acid corrosion, chealates hard water minerals and inhibits formation of scale and sediment
|Weight: 45 Lbs.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 2/10/2016 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.