Cryo-Tek Original NonToxic Anti-Freeze-45% Virgin PropyleneGlycol
Model Number: 35260
Menards® SKU: 6930811
Description & Documents
Freeze protection for closed-loop hydronic heating and cooling systems down to -22 degrees F, pumpable down to -27 degrees F and burst protection down to -80 degrees F using a 45% virgin (not recycled) propylene glycol with triple protection corrosion inhibitor in a pre-mixed, ready-to-use formulation.
- Designed for use in hydronic heating and cooling closed-loop systems, most solar heating systems, snow melts, radiant heat and general plumbing systems
- Use in systems fabricated with metal, plastics (except CPVC) and rubber piping, fittings, seals and other parts
- Corrosion inhibitors are effective with most metals including steel, aluminum (up to 160 degrees F) and copper
- Undiluted, it provides freeze protection down to -20 degrees F, a minimum fluid flow to -42 degrees F and burst protection to -80 degrees F
- Not for use in boilers with aluminum heat exchangers - see Cryo-Tek-110/AL
Dimensions: 5 Gallon Pail
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 2/28/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.