High Heat Furnace Cement - Furnace and Stove Cement- Regular Body
Model Number: 35504
Variation: Dark Gray
Description & Documents
A ready-to-use, premixed, air setting, high temperature cement used to seal and repair boilers, furnaces, fireboxes, flue pipes, stoves, ducts, kilns, chimneys, combustion chambers and many other furnace and refractory applications.
- Unique patented clean 'n friendly formula meets OSHA's requirement of less than 0.1% of crystalline silica content.
- Smoother consistency provides for an easy application.
- Can be used on oil, gas, coat and wood-burning heating systems.
- Adheres to most building materials.
- When cured, makes positive non-porous fireproof and acid proof seals.
- Will not shrink, crack or crumble.
- Contains no oils or asbestos.
- Freeze point below +10 degrees F for uncured material.
- Regular body, non-runny consistency, tan color.
Dimensions: 1 Pint
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.