A ready-to-use, premixed, air setting, high temperature cement used to seal and repair boilers, furnaces, fireboxes, flue pipes, stoves, ducts, kilns, chimneys, combustion chambers and many other furnace and refractory applications.
- Unique patented clean 'n friendly formula meets OSHA's requirement of less than 0.1% of crystalline silica content.
- Smoother consistency provides for an easy application.
- Can be used on oil, gas, coat and wood-burning heating systems.
- Adheres to most building materials.
- When cured, makes positive non-porous fireproof and acid proof seals.
- Will not shrink, crack or crumble.
- Contains no oils or asbestos.
- Freeze point below +10 degrees F for uncured material.
- Regular body, non-runny consistency, tan color.
Dimensions: 11 oz. Cartridge
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 6/19/2013 at 5:00am CST. Rebates are an in-store service; therefore online purchases do not qualify towards rebate redemption.