Easy Floor 16" x 16" x 1" Grid
Model Number: EFGRID16161
Menards® SKU: 6655200
Description & Documents
Easy Floor is the ideal way to install hydronic radiant heat in new construction or remodeling projects. Easily add radiant heat to basement floors without tearing out concrete and first or second floors without pulling down ceilings. It warms the room faster than concrete emitters.
- Grid module design allows for 8"
- Modular interlocking grids snap together to form tubing runs of any design on slab or sub-floor
- Eliminates messy concrete topping pours or inflexible grooved panels
- Lightweight design is ideal for both first- and second-floor installations
- Eco-friendly grids are made from recycled plastic
- Mold, mildew and moisture-resistant
- Effectively distributes even warmth across the floor
- Silent operation
- Water supply temperature: 90-105 F for basement applications, 100-135 F for slab-on-grade and 90-115 over wood subfloors
Dimensions: 16" x 16" x 1"
Shipping Dimensions: 23.75 x 19.0 x 17.0
Shipping Weight: 1.4 lbs
Brand Name: FloorHeat
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Color: Blue; Orange; Other; Red; White
||For Use With: S06152104, 'S0615223, 'EF125
|Product Depth: 16 inches
||Product Height: 1 inch
|Product Length: 16 inches
||Product Type: Barrier Pex; Baseboard; Floor Joist; PE-RT Pipe; PEX Tubing In-Concrete; Water to Air
|Shop By Type: Floor Joist
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 2/10/2016 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.