Easy Floor is the ideal way to install hydronic radiant heat in new constroiction or remodeling projects. Easily add radiant heat to basement floors without tearing out concrete and first or second floors without pulling down celings. It warms the room faster than concrete emitters.
- Grid module design allows for 8"
- Modular interlocking grids snap together to form tubing runs of any design on slab or sub-floor
- Eliminates messy concrete topping pours or inflexible grooved panels
- Lightweight design is ideal for both first- and second-floor installations
- Eco-friendly grids are made from recycled plastic
- Mold, mildew and moisture resistant
- Effectively distributes even warmth across the floor
- Silent operation
- Water supply temperature: - 90-105 F for basement applications - 100-135 F for slab-on-grade - 90-115 F over wood subfloors
Dimensions: 16" x 16" x 1"
Ship Dim: 23.75 x 19.0 x 17.0
Shipping Weight: 1.4 lbs
Technical Specifications: view PDF file
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/7/2013 at 5:00am CT. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.