Ideal way to install hydronic radiant heat in new constroiction or remodeling projects. Easily add radiant heat to basement floors without tearing out concrete and first or second floors withoutpulling down celings. Warms the room faster than concrete emitters.
- Grid module design allows for 8"
- Modular interlocking grids snap together to form tubing runs of any design on slab or sub-floor
- Eliminates messy concrete topping pours or inflexible grooved panels
- Lightweight design is ideal for both first- and second-floor installations
- Eco-friendly grids are made from recycled plastic
- Mold, mildew, and moisture resistant
- Effectively distributes even warmth across the floor
- Silent operation
- Water Supply Temperature: - 90-105 F For Basement Applications - 100-135 F For Slab-On-Grade - 90-115 F Over Wood Subfloors
Dimensions: 16" x 16" x 1"
Ship Dim: 23.75 x 19.0 x 17.0
Shipping Weight: 1.4 lbs
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 5/21/2013 at 5:00am CT. Rebates are an in-store service; therefore online purchases do not qualify towards rebate redemption.