Thermo 2000 BTH Ultra - 33KW
Model Number: BTH_ULTRA_33
Menards® SKU: 6652110
Everyday Low Price: $1,999.00
You Save: $100.00
Sale Price Good Through 10-25-2014
Description & Documents
The high temperature, high flow BTH Ultra electric boiler produces energy required for high demand hydronic systems in residential applications. The BTH Ultra utilizes an injection system that propels water around electric elements in the boiler to achieve maximum energy exchange. Always check to see if there is enough Electrical Service available before ordering.
- Must be installed with a primary secondary (2) pump radiant heat integrator panel installation as found in Hydro Smart integrator radiant heat integrator panels or warranty is void.
- 138 amps @ 240 volts;'1 Ckt Fuse @ 200 amps;33 KW/112,956 BTU
- UL/CSA listed
- High temperature: temperature settings from 70-200 degrees F.
- ASME H stamp
- Element modulation
- Steel heating vessel
- Thermostat activated
- Must use Oxygen Barrier PEX or copper tubing
- Each BTH Ultra unit, when installed and operated per the installation instructions, has a 10 year warranty covering the heat exchanger and 90 days on all other parts. See manufacturer warranty for full details
Dimensions: Wall Hung: 20.5"H x 13.8"W x 8.5" D (40 lbs)
Brand Name: Thermo 2000
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 10/21/2014 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.