Description & Documents
Kit contains 2 foot wide HeatWeave TapeMat, SunStat Pro II Programmable Thermostat, LoudMouth installation monitor, double-sided tape, and an installation manual. 2 ft. x 5 ft. (10 sq ft) at 120 Volts.
- Adhesive strips on either side of mat speed up the installation process by allowing the mat to be "stuck" to the floor
- Thin, open-weave construction allows thin-set or self-leveling mortar to flow through the mat and easily bond with the underlying material in one step
- 10 Square feet
- The industry's first single power lead construction makes mats easy to install and simpler to connect to the control.
- UL Listed
- Highest quality heating wire using ETFE high-temperature insulation, XLPE (PEX) jacket, and oxygen-free copper heating elements for longevity.
- Twisted, twin-wire construction creates ultra-low EMF
- The industry's first shielded and fully grounded 10-ft power lead provides safety and jobsite durability.
Dimensions: 10 sq. ft
Brand Name: HeatWeave
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 11/27/2014 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.