Hi-Temp Silicone Sealant - 2.8 oz. Black
Model Number: 600B
Menards® SKU: 6384335
Description & Documents
Hi-Temp Silicone Sealant (black) is ideal for sealing pellet stove flues and gas applicance vent pipes. Also can be used for roof flashing and solar panel repair. Will withstand operating temperatures of 450°F continuous and 500°F intermittently.
- Ideal for sealing pettet stove flues.
- Seals gas applicance vent pipes.
- Can also be used for roof flashing and solar panel repair.
- Will withstand operating temperature of 450°F continously.
- Will withstand operating temperature of 500°F intermittently.
- Easy to use.
- 2.8 oz. tube of black Acetoxy cure.
Dimensions: 2.8 oz.
Shipping Dimensions: 7.0 x 1.0 x 1.0
Shipping Weight: 0.2 lbs
Brand Name: MEECO'S Red Devil
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 11/24/2014 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.