Description & Documents
5/16" Black medium density 6' rope gasket is a replacement gasket for wood, pellet, corn and coal stoves and gas appliances. Door seals become worn, loose or compressed causing a loss in operating efficiency and an increase in emissions. The door seals should be replaced annually to ensure peak operating efficiency. The gasket is made of the highest quality texturized fiberglass yarn. It has a 15% higher tensil strength than regular fiberglass gasketing with better chemical resistance and is completely recyclable. It's 100% asbestos-free and will withstand temperatures up to 1000 degree F.
- Use for sealing doors on wood, pellet, corn and coal stoves and gas appliances
- The kit contains 5/16" black medium density rope, which is pre-cut to 6' and a 3 oz. squeeze tube of gasket cement and stove sealer
- Replaces worn, loose or compressed door seals. Door seals should be replaced annually
- Flat tape gasketing is typically used on fireplace doors, boilers and the lid of the hopper on a pellet store or grill. Flat tape is also used to hold the door glass in place on wood, pellet, gas and coal stoves and fireplace doors
- Helps to maintain a positive air and gas seal to ensure peak operating efficiency
- Made of the highest quality texturized fiberglass yarn
- 15% higher tensile strenth than regular fiberglass gasketing with better chemical resistance
- 100% asbestos-free and completely recyclable
- Withstands temperatures up to 1000 degree F
Dimensions: 5/16" x 6'
Brand Name: Meeco's Red Devil
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Product Tiype: Cleaners and Accessories
||Color / Finish Family: Black
|Overall Dimensions: 5/16" x 6'
||Heat Output: Withstands temperatures up to 1000°F
|Weight: 0.75 lb
||Special Features: Black tape gasketing is 100% asbestos-free and creates an airtight seal to ensure peak operating efficiency and decrease emissions. Includes 3 oz. tube of Gasket Cement & Stove Sealer., Used to hold the door glass in place on wood, pellet, gas and coal stoves and fireplaces, Typically used on fireplace doors, boilers and lid of hopper on a pellet stove or grill, Flat tape is made of highest quality, texturized fiberglass yarn, Withstands temperatures up to 1000 degrees F, Replaces worn and loose seals, Helps maintain a positive air and gas seal, 15% higher tensile strength than regular fiberglass tape, Chemically resistant, 100% asbestos-free and completely recyclable
|For Use With: Use on fireplace doors, boilers and the lid of the hopper on a pellet stove or grill. Can also be used to hold the door glass in place on wood, pellet, gas and coal stoves and fireplace doors., Woodstove doors, Pellet stove doors, Coal stove doors, Gas stove doors, Fireplace doors, Boilers, Lid of hopper on pellet stove or grill
||Includes: (1) 5/16" x 6' Black tape gasketing, (1) 3 oz. tube of Gasket Cement & Stove Sealer, 6 Feet of black 5/16" tape gasketing, 3 oz. tube of Gasket Cement and Stove Sealer
|Package Quanity: 1 each
||Fuel Type: Wood
|Warranty: 1 year unopened, 1 Year unopened
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 11/25/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.