Description & Documents
This single pole, 2-wire, 22 amp wall-mount thermostat is for baseboard or in-wall fan heaters. It includes a bimetal sensor with snap action switching and color-coded wires for easy installation. It's a common and economical choice for electric resistance heating.
- For use with line voltage 120/240 or 208 electric baseboard and wall heaters. Controls up to 5280 watts at 240 volts or 1500 watts at 120 volts
- Easily replaces most line voltage wall-mounted thermostats
- Includes quick response temperature control
- Includes cover lock and temperature range stops to control the minimum and maximum temperature settings.
- Single pole (2-wire)
- Set point range: 40°F to 80°F (5°C to 27°C)
- 22 Amp
- 3° F differential
- Available in white, almond, or taupe
Brand Name: Cadet
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Product Type: Thermostat
||Control Type: Manual
|Voltage: 120; 208; 240
||For Use With: Electric Baseboard; Electric Wall heaters
|Includes: Owner's Manual
||Listing Agency Standards: UL-listed
|Warranty: 1 yr.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 11/27/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.