Cadet Electronic Double Pole 16 Amp Wall Thermostat 240/208 Volt
Model Number: 08162
Description & Documents
A double pole electronic wall mount thermostat is for baseboard or in-wall fan heaters. This model is non-programmable but has advanced temperature control to minimize temperature swings. It is rated for 240 or 208 volt use, up to 16 amps maximum and available in white.
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
- For use with line voltage 240 or 208 electric baseboard and wall heaters, 3840 watts or less
- Uses microprocessor adjustments to provide precise temperature control
- Large, backlit display for easy reading
- Quiet operation
- On-screen heating power indicator verifies power use at a glance
- Non-programmable push button controls for easy operation
- No batteries required
- Set point range: 40°F to 86 °F (5 °C to 30 °C)
- 16 Amp
- Double pole (4 wires) with positive off position
|Product Type: Thermostat
||Control Type: Electronic Programmable
|Minimum Temperature Displayed: 40°F
||Maximum Temperature Displayed: 86°F
|Voltage: 208; 240
||For Use With: Electric Baseboard; Electric Wall heaters
|Product Includes: Owner's Manual
||Listing Agency Standards: UL-listed
|Product Warranty: 1 yr.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 7/1/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.