Description & Documents
TH110 double-pole electronic programmable 240/208V, 16 Amp, wall thermostat, white
- Save up to 28% on your heating bill with the TH110 programmable electronic thermostat. Digital temperature sensing and control, large legible display, and seven-day personalized or pre-programmed settings make this a great option for constant comfort and performance.
- For use with line voltage 240 or 208 electric baseboard and wall heaters, 3840 watts or less
- Programmable up to seven days with early start function and four daily time periods
- Stylish, slim design and large legible display for easy reading
- Push button programming with override options
- Minimizes temperature swings to within one degree
- No clicks or operating noise-100% silent operation
- Push-button programming and override options
- Set point range: 40°F to 86 °F (5 °C to 30 °C)
- 16 Amp
- Double pole (4 wires) with positive off position
Brand Name: Cadet
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Product Type: Thermostat
||Control Type: Electronic Non-Programmable
|Minimum Temperature Displayed: 40°F
||Maximum Temperature Displayed: 86°F
|Voltage: 208; 240
||For Use With: Electric Baseboard; Electric Wall heaters
|Includes: Owner's Manual
||Listing Agency Standards: UL-listed
|Warranty: 1 yr.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/1/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.