Description & Documents
This single pole, tamperproof thermostat option is for Cadet baseboard heaters. This model has the thermostat shaft shortened and has no knob on the front. It can be used on 120 volt, 208 volt or 240 volt models and easily installs on either the left or right side of units with a 2-wire hookup.
- The BTF built-in thermostats provides a convenient way to control a baseboard heater right at the unit. The BTF thermostat was designed to replace the detachable baseboard end plate, so you can install it easily on either end of the baseboard heater and avoid additional wiring.
- Eliminates the need for extra wiring
- Conveniently mounts to either end of Cadet baseboard heater
- Use with 120, 208, or 240 volt Cadet standard baseboard heaters
- Available in white or almond to match your baseboard heater
- When fully turned counterclockwise, thermostat is in low position
- Temperature range: 45º - 80ºF (7ºC to 27ºC)
- Single pole (2-wire) low setting
- For use with Cadet electric baseboards only
- 25 amps
Brand Name: Cadet
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Product Type: Thermostat
||Control Type: Manual
|Voltage: 120; 208; 240
||For Use With: F Series Baseboard
||Listing Agency Standards: UL-listed
|Warranty: 1 yr.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 11/24/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.