Description & Documents
This kit is for use with Category 1, gas-fired appliances including water heaters, boilers, furnaces and other appliances listed for use with Type B gas vents.
- An available B vent adapter for use between liner and all brands of B vent
- UL 1777 approved
- Easily attaches with provided screws
- The liner efficiently contains the warm flue gases
- Can be used with masonry and factory-built chimneys
- Reduces over-sized chimneys resulting in warmer flue gases and less acidic build-up
- Kit contains a liner, AmeriVent cap, flashing with collar and mortar guard
Dimensions: 5" X 35'
Brand Name: Amerivent
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Product Type: Kits
||Inner Diameter: 5 inch
||Overall Diameter: 5 inch
|Overall Length: 22.5", 35 Feet
||Compatible Pipe Shape: Round
|Special Features: Amerivent Type B gas vent is used for venting all Category 1 listed gas appliances having draft hoods and other appliances listed to be used with Type B Gas Vent.
||Includes: Liner, AmeriVent Cap, Flashing with Collar and Mortar Guard, Screws
|Listing Agency Standards: Underwriters Laboratories, UL441
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 2/6/2016 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.