Description & Documents
The 8'' chimney adapter (CA) features an attractive outer black enamel finish. The outer wall is constructed from aluminized steel while the inner liner is composed of stainless steel. This adapter is the last piece of double wall stove pipe used in the venting run before transitioning to Supervent class A multi-fuel chimney pipe (through use of stove pipe adapter).
- The CA is a requirement for adapting double wall stove pipe (DSP) to some insulating chimney systems.
- The CA can be used in place of the finishing band when connecting DSP to the Supervent Stove Pipe Adapter. The CA can also be used when connecting DSP to other manufacturers’ chimney, helping ensure double wall the entire run.
- Double wall piping constructed from Stainless Steel (Inner Wall) and aluminized black enamel (outer wall).
- Compatible venting with residential oil and gas appliances and wood burning stoves.
- 6" minimum clearance to combustibles must be obtained at all times.
- Meets all UL and ULC safety standard requirements. Tested to withstand maximum continuous firing of 1200degrees F.
- Limited lifetime warranty
Brand Name: Selkirk
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Product Type: Adapters
||Inner Diameter: 8-1/8"
|Material: Stainless steel inner liner, Aluminized steel outer casing
||Overall Diameter: 8-1/2"
|Maximum Length: 7"
||Listing Agency Standards: Meets all UL Requirements
|Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 11/27/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.