Saf-T Vent SC 3" x 5" Fire Stop
Model Number: SC03FS
Menards® SKU: 6374118
Description & Documents
A fire stop may be required anytime Saf-T Vent SC (sealed combustion) penetrates combustible floors, walls, or ceilings. This part provides added support when used at the bottom of a vertical chase. Hardware is supplied to attach the fire stop to the vent. Mounting hardware is not provided. \n** Please review fire codes and consult with local building code officials to determine the necessity for a fire stop.
- Inner ring manufactured from AL29-4C® super-ferritin (corrosion resistant) stainless steel. Outer jacket made from 409SS.
- Engineered with laser welded seams for leak-proof installations and a factory-applied silicone gasket (no RTV sealant required) makes for an easy installation
- Can be used with direct vent and sealed combustion appliances as approved by the appliance manufacturer.
- Use with negative, neutral or positive pressure venting systems.
- Can be used with condensing or near-condensing gas vent systems; may also be used on non-condensing vent systems with positive pressure.
- Zero clearance to combustibles.
- Meets all UL and ULC safety standard requirements.
- 15 year warranty
Shipping Dimensions: 8.0 x 8.0 x 0.25
Shipping Weight: 0.6 lbs
Brand Name: Saf-T Vent
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Product Type: High-Efficiency Appliance Venting
||Inner Diameter: 3"
|Material: AL29-4C Stainless Steel
||Clearance to Combustibles Distance: 1"
|Maximum Length: 8" x 8"
||Special Features: Dual use - conventional or concentric venting
|Listing Agency Standards: UL and CUL Listed to UL 1738/ULC S636
||Warranty: 15 Year Warranty
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 11/28/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.