Saf-T Vent 4" Horizontal/Vertical Drain Section
Model Number: 9421-1P
Menards® SKU: 6374111
Description & Documents
The 4" Saf-T Vent EZ Seal single wall horizontal/vertical drain section is used to drain away condensate from the vent system. The unique design allows this part to be installed in a horizontal, vertical, or inclined orientation. The EZ Seal system is designed for use with natural gas, propane fire boilers and tankless water heaters. This product can be used with negative and positive vent systems and accommodates condensing, near-condensing and non-condensing gas vent systems.
- Manufactured entirely from AL29-4C® super-ferritin (corrosion resistant) stainless steel.
- Engineered with laser welded seams for leak-proof installations and a factory-applied silicone gasket (no RTV sealant required) makes for an easy installation.
- 1" clearance to combustibles if vent is unenclosed. If the vent is enclosed (boxed in), the clearance is 4" vertical and 8" horizontal.
- Easy to install - Ring and Tab™ closure system - no tools required. Securest connection available.
- Meets all UL and ULC safety standard requirements. Tested to withstand maximum continuous firing of 1,000 degrees F.
- 15 year warranty
Shipping Dimensions: 10.5 x 5.0 x 4.0
Shipping Weight: 3.4 lbs
Brand Name: Saf-T Vent
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Product Type: High-Efficiency Appliance Venting
||Inner Diameter: 4"
|Material: AL29-4C Stainless Steel
||Clearance to Combustibles Distance: 1"
|Listing Agency Standards: UL and CUL Listed to UL 1738/ULC S636
||Warranty: 15 Year Warranty
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 11/29/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.