This 4" horizontal/vertical drain section, single wall, is for use with the Saf-T Vent gas vent system for residential and light commercial applications.
- Use to drain away condensate from the vent system; for use with natural gas and propane fired boilers and tankless water heaters
- Unique design of this part allows it to be installed in a horizontal, vertical or inclined orientation
- Manufactured entirely of AL29-4C® super-ferritic corrosion resistant stainless steel
- Laser welded seams for leak-proof installations and a factory-applied silicone gasket (no RTV sealant required)
- Easy to install - Ring and Tab™ closure system - no tools required. Securest connection available
- Negative and positive pressure vent systems
- Condensing, near-condensing and non-condensing gas vent systems
- 1" clearance to combustilbles if vent is unenclosed. If the the vent is enclosed (boxed in), the clearance is 4" vertical and 8" horizontal
- 15 year warranty
Ship Dim: 10.5 x 5.0 x 4.0
Shipping Weight: 3.4 lbs
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/11/2013 at 5:00am CT. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.