Saf-T Vent 4" Tee Termination
Model Number: 9490TEE-1P
Menards® SKU: 6374105
Description & Documents
The 4" Saf-T Vent EZ Seal single wall tee termination is used as a termination on horizontal and vertical systems, as specified or allowed by the appliance manufacturer. The EZ Seal system is designed for use with natural gas, propane fire boilers and tankless water heaters. This product can be used with negative and positive vent systems and accommodates condensing, near-condensing and non-condensing gas vent systems.
- Manufactured entirely from AL29-4C® super-ferritin (corrosion resistant) stainless steel.
- Engineered with laser welded seams for leak-proof installations and a factory-applied silicone gasket (no RTV sealant required) makes for an easy installation.
- 1" clearance to combustibles if vent is unenclosed. If the vent is enclosed (boxed in), the clearance is 4" vertical and 8" horizontal.
- Easy to install - Ring and Tab™ closure system - no tools required. Securest connection available.
- Meets all UL and ULC safety standard requirements. Tested to withstand maximum continuous firing of 1,000 degrees F.
Shipping Dimensions: 8.5 x 7.0 x 4.0
Shipping Weight: 3.8 lbs
Brand Name: Saf-T Vent
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Clearance to Combustibles Distance: 0 inch
|Compatible Pipe Shape: Round
||Connection Type: Ring and Tab™ closure system
|For Use With: Category lll Venting
||Includes: Tee Termination
|Inner Diameter: 4", 4 inches
||Listing Agency Standards: UL and CUL Listed to UL 1738/ULC S636, UL, ULC
|Material: AL29-4C Stainless Steel, Stainless Steel
||Maximum Length: 6 1/2 inch
|Maximum Operating Temperature: 480 degree Fahrenheit
||Minimum Length: 6 1/2 inch
|Outer Diameter: 4 inch
||Outer/Inner Wall Gauge: 28 gauge
|Overall Length: 6 inch
||Product Type: High-Efficiency Appliance Venting, Tees
|Product Weight: 2 pound
||Special Features: Factory built-in silicone seal
|Vent Type: Category III Special Gas Appliance Venting
||Warranty: 15 Year Warranty, Limited Lifetime
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 2/14/2016 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.