4" Tee Termination, for use with Saf-T Vent special gas vent system for residential and light commercial applications.
- Use a termination on horizontal or vertical systems, as specified or allowed by the appliance manufacturer.
- Manufactured entirely of AL29-4C® super-ferritic corrosion resistant stainless steel
- Listed for use with natural gas & propane fired boilers and tankless water heaters.
- Laser welded seams for leak proof installations and a factory-applied silicone gasket (no RTV sealant required)
- Easy to install - Ring and Tab™ closure system - no tools required. Securest connection available.
- Negative and positive pressure vent systems.
- Condensing, near-condensing and non-condensing gas vent systems.
- 1" clearance to combustilbles if vent is unenclosed. If the the vent is enclosed (boxed in), the clearance is 4" vertical and 8" horizontal.
- 15 year Warranty
Ship Dim: 8.5 x 7.0 x 4.0
Shipping Weight: 3.8 lbs
Vendor: Saf-T Vent
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 5/18/2013 at 5:00am CT. Rebates are an in-store service; therefore online purchases do not qualify towards rebate redemption.