Selkirk Model VP Pellet Vent 3" x 12" EZ Adjust Pipe Length - Black
Model Number: 243086B
Menards® SKU: 6375386
Everyday Low Price: $25.98
11% Mail-In Rebate: $2.86
Your Final Price: $23.12
after Mail-In Rebate
*The displayed final price is your price today after mail-in rebate and is subject to
the terms and time frame of the rebate. Rebate is in the form of a merchandise credit
check which may only be redeemed in store.
Description & Documents
The 3'' x 12" black EZ adjust pipe is engineered specifically for use with pellet stoves. The adjustable length pipe is designed to slide over another section of pipe; eliminating the need to make time consuming cuts. The double wall is designed with an internal spacing bead to assure 1/4'' uniform insulating airspace between the pipe walls; making Selkirk the most safe, efficient, and cost effective venting system on the market
- Maximum install length is 10.5'' and can be adjusted to a minimum of 8''.
- Double wall piping constructed from 304 Stainless Steel (Inner Wall) and outer wall paintable galvanized.
- Engineered for pellet burning stoves.
- Features a proven joint design that allows for easy assembly and sealed couplers to prevent leakage.
- Rolled-over male ends eliminate sharp edges.
- 1" minimum clearance to combustibles must be obtained at all times.
- Meets all UL and ULC safety standard requirements and complies with National Safety Standards, such as NFPA-211. Tested to withstand maximum continuous firing of 570 degrees F.
- Limited lifetime warranty
Shipping Dimensions: 12.0 x 3.5 x 3.5
Shipping Weight: 5.8 lbs
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Product Type: Pipe
||Material: Inner wall 304 stainless steel, black galvanized outer wall
|Inner Diameter: 3"
||Clearance to Combustibles Distance: 1"
|Maximum Length: 12"
||Color: Stainless Steel
|Special Features: The 3" x 12" length pipe is rated for flue temperatures up to 570 degrees F°
||Listing Agency Standards: UL-641: UL-103; NFPA-211
|Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 10/4/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.