Description & Documents
The 3'' VP wall thimble is used in Thru-the-Wall installations and to help center venting pipe. Engineered specifically for use with pellet stoves, the double wall is designed with an internal spacing bead to assure 1/4'' uniform insulating airspace between the pipe walls; making Selkirk the most safe, efficient, and cost effective venting system on the market.
- The telescopic design can be used to accommodate wall thickness ranging from 4'' to 7''
- Wall thimble is galvanized on one side and black on the other side to match the decor of the stove.
- 1" minimum clearance to combustibles must be obtained at all times.
- Meets all UL and ULC safety standard requirements and complies with National Safety Standards, such as NFPA-211. Tested to withstand maximum continuous firing of 570 degrees F.
- Limited lifetime warranty
Shipping Dimensions: 10.0 x 10.0 x 4.5
Shipping Weight: 5.0 lbs
Brand Name: Selkirk
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Product Type: Wall Thimble
||Material: Paintable galvanized on one side and black galvanized on the other
|Inner Diameter: 3''
||Clearance to Combustibles Distance: 1"
|Color: Stainless Steel
||Listing Agency Standards: UL-641: UL-103; NFPA-211
|Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 11/29/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.