Description & Documents
The Supervent 6'' stove pipe adapter serves as an integration product that provides transition from black stove pipe or double-wall black stove pipe to Supervent Class A chimney pipe.
- Painted black for finished appearance.
- Part of the Class A chimney family, and approved for use in venting gas, type 2 oil, and wood burning stoves and appliances.
- Secure twist-lock design makes it simple to connect to Class A chimney pipe.
- Constructed with corrosion resistant stainless steel.
- Meets all UL and ULC safety standard requirements. Tested to withstand maximum continuous firing of 1,000 degrees F.
- Limited lifetime warranty
Shipping Dimensions: 8.75 x 8.75 x 8.0
Shipping Weight: 2.7 lbs
Brand Name: Supervent
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Product Type: Adapters
||Inner Diameter: 6'', 6 inches
|Material: 304 stainless steel inner, 430 stainless steel outer, Stainless Steel
||Chimney Class Type: A
|Maximum Operating Temperature: 1000 degree Fahrenheit
||Outer Diameter: 7", 8 inch
|Maximum Length: 7 inch
||Overall Length: 7 inch
|Color: Stainless Steel, Black
||Transition Type: None
|Special Features: Designed to be used with free standing wood stoves
||For Use With: Class A Chimney, Double Wall Stove Pipe
|Includes: Stove Pipe Adapter
||Listing Agency Standards: UL-641: UL-103; NFPA-211, UL, ULC
|Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty, Limited Lifetime
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 2/9/2016 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.