Description & Documents
The Supervent 6" wall thimble is used for through the wall installations. It is designed to extend and fit up to a 7'' wall thickness. Product also comes with an attractive black matte finishing trim.
- Radiation shield included with spacers which helps maintain the mandatory 2'' clearance to combustibles
- A part of the Class A chimney family, and approved for use with residential oil and gas appliances and wood burning stoves.
- Constructed with corrosion resistant stainless steel.
- Meets all UL and ULC safety standard requirements.
- Limited lifetime warranty
Shipping Dimensions: 16.75 x 16.75 x 6.13
Shipping Weight: 5.7 lbs
Brand Name: Supervent
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Product Type: Thimbles
||Inner Diameter: 6''
|Chimney Class Type: Class A
||Clearance to Combustibles Distance: 2"
|Outer Diameter: 16"
||Maximum Length: 8 1/8"
|Listing Agency Standards: Meets UL/ULC Standards
||Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 11/25/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.