Supervent 6" Elbow Kit 15 Degree
Model Number: JSC6SEK
Menards® SKU: 6371649
Variation: Stainless Steel
Description & Documents
This 6" 15 degree elbow kit is used when an offset is required.
- Chimney accessories
- Part of the Class A chimney family, and approved for use in venting gas, type 2 oil, and wood burning stoves and appliances.
- Tested to 2100F - UL-103 Standard-Meets all UL Requirements
- Special augured mineral wood insulation filling the space between stainless steel walls is only one inch thick
- 17 times the insulating value of brick
- 430 outer/304 inner
- Only two inch clearance to combustibles
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Kit includes two elbows, four locking bands and one elbow support
Shipping Dimensions: 16.38 x 9.88 x 9.5
Shipping Weight: 9.2 lbs
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 7/1/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.