Description & Documents
The Supervent 7" wall support can support up 38' of chimney. If chimney extends beyond 38', an adjustable intermediate wall support must also be used.
- Support includes: wall support top plate with female coupler attached, male coupler, side brackets, hardware.
- Part of the Class A chimney family, and approved for use in venting gas, type 2 oil, and wood burning stoves and appliances.
- Constructed from galvanized steel.
- Meets all UL and ULC safety standard requirements and complies with National Safety Standards
- Limited lifetime warranty
Brand Name: Supervent
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Product Type: Wall Ceiling and Roof Supports, Ceiling Wall & Roof Supports
||Inner Diameter: 7'', 7 inches
|Material: Stainless Steel
||Chimney Class Type: A
|Maximum Operating Temperature: 1000 degree Fahrenheit
||Clearance to Combustibles Distance: 2
|Outer Diameter: 7 inch
||Maximum Length: 17 1/8 inch
|Overall Length: 17-1/8", 17 1/8 inch
||Color: Stainless Steel, Silver
|Transition Type: None
||Special Features: Designed to carry four times the combined weight of each system at maximum allowable height
|For Use With: Class A Chimney
||Includes: 1 Wall Support
|Listing Agency Standards: Meets all UL Requirements, UL, ULC
||Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty, Limted Lifetime
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 2/6/2016 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.