Description & Documents
The 6'' x 25' stainless steel flexible chimney liner (SFCL) kit is used in homes that have existing masonry chimneys. The flex pipe allows you to retrofit your chimney to be used with a new appliance. The accessories and piping provided within the kit makes installation simple.
- Kit includes: 25' flex liner, rain cap, flashing, flashing adaptor, flex connector, tee w/cap.
- The intended use of this flex kit is to install where a tee is required for connection between Model SFCL in the vertical position and the appropriate connector pipe in the horizontal position.
- The use of a tee is required under installation code B139 for re0lining masonry chimneys in oil applications.
- Constructed with corrosion resistant stainless steel.
- Limited lifetime warranty
Dimensions: 6" x 25'
Brand Name: Selkirk
|Product Type: Accessories
||Inner Diameter: 6''
||Clearance to Combustibles Distance: 2"
|Listing Agency Standards: UL-641: UL-103; NFPA-211
||Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 11/27/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.