Description & Documents
The 35’ complete flex kit is used in applications where a tee is required for connection between the flex liner in the vertical position and the appropriate connector pipe in the horizontal position (such as a free-standing wood stove or boiler). This is your complete solution for homes that have existing masonry chimneys. The flex pipe allows you to retrofit your chimney to a new appliance. The accessories and piping provided within the kit makes installation simple.
- Kit includes: 35' flex liner, rain cap, flashing, flashing adaptor, flex connector, 2-piece tee with cap.
- The flex liner connects to a 6'' flue outlet.
- Use of a tee is required by installation code B139 for re-lining Masonry chimneys in Oil applications
- Constructed from stainless steel.
- Limited lifetime warranty
Dimensions: 6" x 35'
Brand Name: Selkirk
|Product Type: Flex Kits
||Inner Diameter: 6''
|Material: Stainless Steel
||Maximum Length: 35'
|Color: Stainless Steel
||Listing Agency Standards: Meets all UL Requirements
|Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 11/26/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.