USG Adobe 2' x 4' Acoustical Lay-In Ceiling Tile Panel
Model Number: 490
Menards® SKU: 5178007
Description & Documents
Choosing the right paneling for your suspended ceiling project can make all the difference. With an unparalleled variety of choices, no matter what your grid ceiling needs, we have you covered. From light reflectance to sound control, durability to aesthetics, you'll find the perfect panel for your drop ceiling project. USG Adobe Acoustical Ceiling Tile Panels are easy-to-install, economical ceiling panels, perfect for renovations.
- Mineral fiber construction offers durability at an affordable price
- Economical style is perfect for renovations
- Class-A fire-rated for excellent fire resistance
- Square edge with lay-in mounting for easy installation and replacement if necessary
- 8 tiles per carton covers 64 sq ft (must buy in increments of 8)
- Made in the USA
Dimensions: 2' x 4' x 9/16"
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Width (in.): 23.75
||Depth (in.): 47.75
|Moisture Resistant: No
||Fire Rating: Class A
|Ceiling Tile Installation: Drop In
||Ceiling Tile Edge: Square Edge
|Thickness (in.): 0.5625
||Area Covered per Piece (sq. ft.): 8
|Treated with Antimicrobial: No