Armstrong Shasta 24" x 48" Perforated Fiberglass Square Lay-In Drop Ceiling Tile
Model Number: 2906
Menards® SKU: 5172300
Description & Documents
Armstrong offers ceilings to match any design style. Just use your imagination! Shasta is an economical panel that provides good sound absorption with a fine-textured, easy-to-clean, durable vinyl surface. They are lightweight, sag-resistant and feature a square edge for easy installation and replacement in a standard suspension system. Don't settle for just the look of white ceiling paint for your home or business. Make a total statement and transform your space from the top down.
- Perforated fiberglass substrate is eco-friendly, strong and affordable
- HumiGuard Plus to provide extra sag resistance
- Scrubbable vinyl film facing is UV-protected, easy to clean and durable
- Square lay-in edge for easy installation and replacement
- Noise Reduction Coefficient (NRC) of 0.70 for excellent sound absorption
- Backed by a 10/30-year limited system warranty
- 16 tiles per carton covers 128 sq ft (must buy in quantities of 16)
- Made in the USA
- ***Pricing reflects a single tile
Dimensions: 24" x 48" x 5/8"
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Width (in.): 24
||Depth (in.): 24
|Moisture Resistant: Yes
||Ceiling Tile Installation: Drop In
|Ceiling Tile Edge: Square
||Thickness (in.): 0.625
||Treated with Antimicrobial: Yes
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 7/30/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.