Description & Documents
Genesis Ceiling Tiles are the last ceiling tile you'll ever need to install. Manufactured from cellular PVC in both smooth and textured surfaces, these ceiling tiles are highly durable, waterproof and washable. Genesis tiles are perfect for commercial kitchens, food processing plants, healthcare and education facilities, marine applications, high-humidity climates and clean rooms.
- Genesis panels resist rust, corrosion, water, mold, mildew and bacteria
- The panels are made of virgin-grade PVC vinyl and work with most standard 15/16” grid systems
- Genesis will not spot, stain, rot, swell or peel due to moisture
- They are impact resistant and are available in 2’x2’ and 2’x4’ size tiles
- Tiles are waterproof and washable
- Genesis Ceiling Tiles are Class A fire rated
- Made of dust free, non-shedding material
- Available in white and black
Dimensions: 24" x 48" x 0.187"
Brand Name: Genesis by ACP
|Width (in.): 47.75
||Depth (in.): 23.75
|Moisture Resistant: Yes
||Material: Maintenance Free Vinyl, PVC
|Fire Rating: Class A
||Ceiling Tile Installation: Lay In
|Ceiling Tile Edge: Square Edge
||Thickness (in.): 0.187
|Area Covered per Piece (sq. ft.): 8
||Treated with Antimicrobial: No
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 2/11/2016 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.